Sunday, June 15, 2008

Episode 3: A dramatic twist

For the weekend I was trying to get a big chunk of my papers done, but unfortunately, as always something stopped me from working...

Friday morning I woke up and with my voice nearly gone (coming back during the day) but feeling sick and tried, although I didn't even do much.. Couldn't conentrate too well either, so I hardly got anything done...
I was still hoping for to work on my paper on sunday but - dun dun duuuunnnn - a fever kept me from doing any work.. :(

That also sucks because Eric and Alli are still here in Bamberg and I cannot do anything because I get dizzy when I stand or do anything except lying around in bed.
It's a bit better now but nevertheless I will go to bed soonish (although it's only 9.30 pm).
If I wasn't feeling really sick I would be so scared of that paper deadline, but luckily the fever is keeping me drowsy enough not to worry too bad.


This is all going to be like back in the Sates... (as if I hadn't known already..haha... ) The difference this time is: not procrastination is keeping me from working but being busy and sick.
I know that I can write 5-6 page history paper in one night, but I shall see if I can write a 20 page research paper in 2 nights :]



Also, recently I feel like I'm daydreaming a lot without even noticing it.
Just sitting somewhere, lying in bed, sitting in front of the computer, showering, eating, no matter where, I kind of drift off until somebobody sais something or I realize that I have been lost in thoughts...., weird.

So here are some of the other pics from when Melissa, Denise, Alli and me went to see stuff around Bamberg (thanx, Dad, for being our driver that day!)


At "14 Heiligen" (= 14 Saints Church): Everybody is looking at all the

christian stuff that is sold at some sort of market behind the church

At "Schloss Seehof" in Memmelsdorf. Melissa called it the Hufflepuff castel..haha

At the "Sommerrodelbahn" in Pottenstein! Having good ol' fun like kids ;)





Now I shall go back to the land of daydreams and dreams... and hopefully feel better tomorrow.

Also tomorrow there is going to be another football game in which Germany is playing, which means that we (with Hannes) are most probably to be found at the public viewing thingy in Bamberg city... how thrilling.

No comments: